Surrey Art Gallery Association (SAGA) and partners are pleased to invite submissions for its Competitive Fibre Art Off happening Oct 16-23 2021.
Fibre art definition: Refers to fine art material that consists of natural or synthetic fibre and other components,
such as fabric or yarn. It focuses on the materials and prioritizes aesthetic value over utility.
• Artist must reside in the Greater Vancouver area
• Artist must be comfortable working with fibre materials (fabric, yarn, needle and thread)
• Artists must be a current SAGA member, for membership options please visit: sagabc.com/membership
• Artist application must be reviewed and accepted by SAGA jury
• Artists must be willing to come and pick up supplies at the Surrey Arts Centre (alternatively, supplies can be picked up in Port Coquitlam, email email@example.com
For more information to apply, click HERE.
Oct. 16 - 23, 2021
Online & In-Person